BOOKS AND BANGALORE

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Forever Free



Stars wafting white call me under their tent while the bees thrum
Go I will,a peace deep I yearn to own more than a little some

Happy is this soul for they heard me cry and let this home chose
A joy now whispers and draws me a moment a breath close

The travel of this life, with no fear or fate I will now embark
Here I come, with hunger for a light in me beyond this dark

Doors of the wild open before my thoughts drift and knock
Treasure and tales I shall find that no living can hide or lock

Stroll I will in these tempting woods till green turns my knee
A place where I am me,a lone in my heart feels forever free


-R. 

4 comments:

KG said...

Wonderfully compiled, delicately expressed.

Bikram said...

Maybe you can write a small paragraph telling what you were feeling or what the poem means ..

I am not very good at poems ..
but some of the words you have used AMAZING...


Bikram's Blog

Nalini Hebbar said...

lovely!

Raksha Bhat said...

@KG: Thank You!

@Bikram: Ah well!Thank you,the thing is I am quite a loser when it comes to plain expressions:)I guess that would be difficult!:)

@Nalini Hebbar:Thank you!